HR Manager at NoBroker.Com
Views:101 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
NoBroker - Executive/Relationship Manager - Sales (0-1 yrs)
Job Title: Customer Relationship Manager/Sales Executive/Unit Head
Location : Kaikondrahalli, Bangalore
Position Type : Fulltime
Salary Range : CTC of 4.80 lacs (3 lacs fixed + 1.80 lacs variable - payable monthly)
Employee Value Proposition:
- Employee health insurance of Rs 1 lakh per year. Premium is paid by the company.
- Employees get free lunch and snacks.
- Employees are promoted every 6 months. Outstanding performers get promoted every quarter.
- Monthly reward and recognition to outstanding performers.-
- Accelerated growth of employees and can become UH/TL/Assistant Manager in as early as 2 years.
- Regular team parties and Annual Day outing for all employees.-
Qualification / Education and other Requirements:
- Education- Any MBA/BBA/B.Com/B.Tech/BA/MCA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills, numerical and analytical ability.
- Decision making skills.
- Language required: English & Hindi (mandatory) +Kannada/Tamil/Marathi/Telugu preferred.
- Experience of at least 6 to 12 months.
- Proficient in MS-Office (Excel, Word).-
- Should be flexible for day shift- (9-hour of login between 8 AM - 10 PM).-
- Comfortable with working 6 days a week and the week off will be on weekday.
- Laptop with webcam and good speed Internet connection is a must.-
About the company :
NoBroker.com is world's largest C2C marketplace in online real estate. With cumulative 75 lakh customers, it has grown 10X in last one year. With three rounds of funding of $71 mn, it is well funded by key US, Indian, Japanese & Korean investors like General Atlantic, SAIF Partners, KTB ventures and BeeNext. It is headquartered in Bangalore with a team of 900+ people.
Role and Responsibility - Relationship Manager Executive
- Act as relationship manager for the Paid customers of NoBroker.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Identify and assess customers- needs.
- Service customer in finding the right tenant / house as per the requirement of customer.
- Dial outbound and attend inbound calls of customer and leads.
- Use internal tools and methods to provide best possible service to the customer.
- Negotiate with leads on behalf of customer.
- Keep customer up-to date on the progress of his account.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Go extra mile to provide excellent customer service
About Training- Training will be provided for initial few days for an employee to understand end to end process.
- It- ll be work from home because of the current pandemic. Hence Laptop and good Internet connection is mandatory. We would keep you updated about resuming our office and also provide you with systems at office.