NoBroker - Assistant Manager - Paid Social (8-12 yrs)
You will be responsible for creating & optimizing Paid Social campaigns on a day-to-day basis aligning with the business objectives. You will be responsible for the weekly & monthly reporting for the same.
Skills and Requirements:
1. Manage and optimize existing campaigns on day-to-day basis
2. Manage organic posting on various social media channels
3. Create granular level campaigns to test and implement the strategies using various lookalike, custom, interest audiences
4. Utilize custom audiences to retarget & leverage existing customer base & achieve maximum ROI
5. Create performance reports with recommendations for improvements
6. Coordinating and managing marketing campaigns across social networks
7. Accelerate Paid Social Marketing using analytical and creative skills
8. Plan & Create campaigns for the desired objectives viz. Conversion, Engagement, Reach, Video Views etc. to achieve the best results.
9. Plan, Create & Optimize App Install campaigns.
10. Create & run A/B tests to get the optimum performance.
11. Achieve the results by following the industry best practices.
12. Stay informed with Industry best practices, new trends and technologies, and platform updates
13. Working knowledge of digital advertising technology, including: Remarketing, App Install Tracking, Dynamic Campaigns, Lead Gen Ads, Conversion Tracking, and more
Implement newly launched features & experiments on a regular basis.
1. Minimum 2 years experience in handling large Paid Social accounts
2. In-Depth knowledge of Facebook ad platform & its features
3. Facebook Blueprint Certification would be an added advantage
4. Willingness to unlearn & learn by carrying out regular experiments
5. Ability to work in Open, Fast Paced work environment
6. Agency experience is an added advantage
7. Excellent Verbal & Written communication skills
8. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.