HR Recruiter at NoBroker Technologies Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:49 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
NoBroker - Area Sales Manager - NoBrokerHood (3-5 yrs)
About The company:
NoBrokerHood started in the year 2018, aimed to make life more convenient and secure for residents in any housing
society. NoBrokerHood offers a plethora of services and features which enables its customer, as a user, to manage multiple activities inside residential buildings, housing societies, and gated communities. From finding domestic help to monitoring visitor entry and maintenance or utility bill payment, it's all done from your phone. It also further strengthens the safety of your society by keeping visual and digital records of all entries and exits - accessible anytime and anywhere - and automates staff entry through a facial recognition or biometric process
About the Role :
- As part of the core leadership team, you will spearhead sales acquisition and operations initiatives for the organization with respect to apartment societies across Bangalore.
- Leading a team in the large sales function of NoBrokerHood by demonstrating leadership skills through building teams, driving key process metrics, creating superlative work culture, bringing strong customer focus and leading the company to exponential growth.
- Manage a team of BD Managers, Operations team and responsible for overall performance of the team and city
- Will be responsible for strategic partnerships with Builders, Facility Management Companies etc.
- Working cohesively with a team of equally talented and passionate colleagues to develop short and long-term strategies to efficiently grow the business.
- Utilizing high level of work independence and autonomy of decisions to enable team for 100X growth
- Identifying, experimenting and executing innovative ideas for expansion
Desired Skills :
Proven field sales experience ( B2C)
Team management skills to manage a field sales team
What we have to offer :
- Working directly with leadership team; having high level of work independence, autonomy and empowerment to lead company-wide changes
- Being part of a start-up from an early stage, lead your area of expertise and be a part of this exciting growth journey of changing the real estate world
- Excellent platform for learning how to build teams, achieve goals and handle high growth situations. Ideal for people with entrepreneurial ambitions.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS :
- Graduation in any field
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with team management experience of minimum 1 year.
- Willing to travel on field.
To be successful in this role, you'll need to have the following skills :
- Communication: Excellent communication skills in English and/or the regional language.
- Empathy: Understand the field sales as the demos need to be given at the societies.
- Agility: Ability to change according to business requirements.
- Motivation: Demonstrate a positive, - can-do- attitude. Willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- Data-driven: Keen interest in analyzing performance data and transforming it into actionable strategies.
- Growth-driven: Keen to grow as an individual.
- Performance Bonus
- Private Health Insurance