NoBroker - Area Sales Manager (4-7 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
A Business Development employee has to take care of entire customer life cycle with major focus on acquisition. He is responsible for an end to end sales process which involves; Lead generation, Cold Calling, Meeting with Clients, Prospecting, Converting into customer and finally overseeing excellent after sales services. Must be energetic, well-spoken, eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Team Handling for more than 2 years
- Minimum 1-5 years of proven sales track record and ability to meet targets.
- Should have interest on Business development (B2C) for Software Application products/solutions.
- Meet prospective clients, execute effective product demonstrations, emphasising product features and benefits with focus on the value of the solution.
- Meet with Committee Members of Apartments and societies to understand scope of business and their expectations.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for Sales Opportunities.