Head - Consumer Business at NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education
Views:98 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
NMIMS - Territory Manager - Sales (6-8 yrs)
- This position is responsible for understanding & developing assigned territory to maximize and grow revenue, profits and acquiring new business.
Duties & Responsibilities :
Channel Development :
- Conduct market study to identify potential new channels
- Vet potential channel partners, select appropriate channel partners & ensure new channel sign ups
- Ensure new channel scale up as per initial business plans, ensure training & upto speed with SOP- s
Channel Management & Sales :
- Channel, management and business development for distance education in the region.
- Assisting and ensuring implementation of channel business plans
- Achievement of enrolment target for new as well as re-registration students through the channels
- Visiting and inspecting the centers, ensure implementation of SOP's set for channels
- Planning & ensuring execution of field marketing activities by the channel partners
- Execute monthly and yearly sales objectives with regular tracking
- Target achievement, team performance, new initiatives & strategies
People Management :
- Managing a small team of internal employees to ensure the targets of the - Territory- are met
- Ensure adequate staffing of channel partners
- Drawing and implementation of training calander for the Channel partners
Head Office Cordination :
- Co-ordination with Head Office and various departments for smooth operations to ensure satisfied channel partners resulting in maximum enrolments.
- Competition mapping and periodic feedback to management.
- Implementation of management's short term as well as long term plans.
- Graduate / Post Graduate
- Minimum of 6 to 8 years of work experience in Channel Management, preferably in Education / Training Industry. Exposure to Distance Education will be added advantage.
Skills & Abilities :
- Excellent written and verbal communication & analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Team Building
- People Management
- Market analysis & implementation