Head - Consumer Business at NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education
Views:30 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
NMIMS - Regional Marketing Role - North & East Region (4-6 yrs)
- Create on-ground awareness for the brand and help generate leads within the respective regions.
Duties & Responsibilities :
1. Business Planning :
- Understand business objectives for the Region and develop a Marketing plan for the Region along with Channel partners
- Develop local marketing programs to solve for problems specific to the region: evaluate new channels for communication to effectively and efficiently communicate to the consumer on our offering
- Develop and propose marketing budget for the Region; monitor adherence to the approved plan and budget
- Develop the annual marketing calendar for the Region including event tie-ups, channel promotions and other visibility initiatives the organization needs to undertake
- Scan the business environment on a continuous basis to identify, analyse and capture market trends and share the same with Head of Marketing and Regional Sales teams
2. Marketing Operations :
- Understand branding guidelines and ensure accurate reflection of brand identify in all marketing initiatives undertaken in the Region
- Coordinate with local vendors to customize brand creatives to local requirements while ensuring alignment to Corporate guidelines
- Identify local partners / affiliates and methods for lead generation
- Identify events or forums with opportunities for participation by NMIMS and ensure participation through channel partners in association with the Regional Sales teams
- Drive execution of the BTL marketing activities by Channel partner teams including event tie-ups, dealer and retailer promotions and other visibility initiatives
- Build and effectively manage relationships with local media partners
- Work closely with Regional Sales teams to plan and execute new product launches including development of collateral for partners and launch events, radio and print promotion etc.
- Create and plan events with the HO team and the channel partners to increase brand visibility
3. Operational Excellence :
- Ensure maintenance and updation of detailed documentation and MIS reports on all media related activities
- Ensure timely preparation of all MIS reports, analyses ; reviews them and highlights variances, if any to Director -Marketing
- Graduate / Post graduate in marketing, hospitality management or related fields.
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of experience in Events Organization and Execution.
Skills & Abilities :
- Experience of working in a matrix structure
- Strong ownership and customer focus, bias for action, creativity, analytical, detail oriented and able to drive projects through to completion.
- Proven experience as BTL, Activations and events
- End-to-end program management experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Online and Digital experience will be an added advantage