Head - Consumer Business at NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education
Views:376 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
NMIMS - Manager - Social Media Marketing (4-10 yrs)
We are looking for Social Media Lead who can drive Social Media Marketing efforts to achieve business goals.
Duties & Responsibilities :
Social Media Management :
- Manage content across all social media platforms of the organisation - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram - Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish & share engaging content as per the content calendar on a regular basis
- Collaborate with both internal product teams and external agencies to design and execute paid and organic campaigns
- Stay up to date with current technologies and social media trends, design tools and applications
- Manage influencer agency partners and campaigns
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target audience.
- Ability to create reports from FB insights, Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics and other tools.
- Measure and Report the impact of social media on the overall marketing efforts.
Online Reputation Management :
- Communicate with followers/users respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer/student reviews/complaints
- Work towards enhancing and building brand's reputation by measuring effectiveness of strategies
- Monitor social media conversation across digital platforms and take corrective measures to reduce the impact of negative conversation
- Maintain and improve the organisations reputation while collaborating with internal stakeholders and agencies
Website & Blog Management :
- Ability to generate engaging and interesting posts in both written and visual forms (info- graphics.) Creating blogs and publishing content on blogs.
- Drive content strategy and work along with content producers to help develop and distribute content that educates our audience.
- Collobrate with Brand, Content Creation and Design Team to develop content, style and layouts.
- Working knowledge of Wordpress or other popular CMS
Digital Presence :
- Partnering with various online publications
- Manage Content Distribution and keep publications updated about organisations activities and programs.
Webinar and Digital Events :
- Develop best in class webinar and virtual event practice for the organisation.
- Create Long term Products & Own Virtual Events as Intellectual Properties
- Build Strategy and Plan webinar for various use cases, audiences and formats.
- Collaborate with Various internal and External Teams, Subject Matter Experts and Speakers, including C-Suite Profiles.
- End-to-End Management of Webinar Planning, Participation, Delivery & Measurement.
- Collaborate & Partner with Industry Bodies, Publications and Trade Unions for participation in Industry Events and Webinars.
- Graduate / Post graduate Degree in Journalism, Communication, Marketing or Related Field.
- Minimum 4 - 7 years communication, social media management and ORM experience.