HR Coordinator at Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
Views:34 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
NMIMS - Manager - New Channel Development (8-12 yrs)
- Help create the channel framework and market entry strategy
- Act as a single point of contact for new channel development i.e. Authorised Enrolment Partner (AEP) development-related activity in the territory.
- Responsible for the identification & sign-up of the Authorised Enrolment Partner (AEP) i.e Channel as per the agreed process, terms and conditions.
- Conduct due diligence with prospective AEP partners and work with legal to get development agreements finalised and signed.
- Manage and support all phases of the Authorised Enrolment Partner (AEP) development process. This includes market planning, business planning, site selection & approval, manpower onboarding, and the launch of projects from inception. Ensure that the AEP complies with legal and statutory policies and procedures
- Attain planned AEP development timely new AEP openings for territory.
- Ensure handover of the onboarded AEP to the channel management team as per the stated Service Level Agreements (SLA- s)
- Utilize project management processes to develop and maintain a pipeline of projects, track progress against milestones, and effectively communicate progress reporting and results.
- Ensure all AEP Development activity in the territory covered is compliant and consistent with all related processes and policies, including AEP Development Approval Committee requirements.
- Support AEP Development Team as needed in planning, business review, and ad hoc projects.
- Moderate to heavy (30-50%) travel depending on pipeline priorities.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Network growth (Channel and Channel team size)
Key Relationships :
- AEP Partners and new potential partners
- Internal Stakeholders - HO Functions, Channel Management Team
Key Competencies :
- Commercial acumen, able to ensure the business delivers growth and profit for us and a return for our partners.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to persuade and influence people.
- Comfortable making decisions evaluating options and considering long-term consequences.
- Strong planning and organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise, multi-task, delegate and work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Adaptability and flexibility, able to respond quickly to changing demands, processes and information.
- Achievement orientation. Has the drive to succeed, not just for self but for team and company.
- Impact and influence. Persuade and positively influence customers, team and senior management.
Qualification and Experience :
Graduate or Post Graduate with minimum. 8 to 12 years of work experience in franchising of Education / Training Industry / BSFI / Broking. Front Line Sales / Retail Sales. Exposure to Distance Education will be an added advantage.