Head - Consumer Business at NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education
Views:62 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
NMIMS - Executive - Career Services (3-6 yrs)
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Execution of Career Service modules for enrolled students from various programs of NGASCE.
- Co-ordinate with vendors, faculties, trainers, coaches etc. for delivering Career Service modules.
- Understand and capture students- expertise and identify relevant jobs
- On-board hiring partners and liaison with them to schedule job interviews for students enrolled in Career Service program.
- Manage student expectations and build testimonials
- Co-ordinate with students for scheduling counselling, training sessions and other activities conducted as part of Career Service program
- Work with Career Service Manager on industry-wise job opportunities and skill sets required.
- Understand the profile of students and identify relevant job opportunities
- Identify various sources of job- NGASCE alumni, Job fairs, Job portals, recruitment firms, direct companies.
- Co-ordinate with recruiters in understanding the job requirements and fulfilling them with relevant students- profiles.
- Organize NGASCE job fairs.
- Liaison between the recruiter and the student.
- Schedule interviews for the students and capture the outcome.
- Maintain MIS for the activities conducted
- Collect testimonial and feedback from recruiters and students
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- Management Degree preferred, but not compulsory
- Between 3- 5 years in successful business development and delivery experience with recruitment firms.
- Must have experience in sourcing jobs and fulfilling the job mandates
Skills & Abilities :
- Strong Execution capability
- Communication Skill
- Interpersonal Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation skills
- Sense of Ownership
- Stakeholder Management
- Key Account Management