Head - Consumer Business at NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education
Views:2 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
NMIMS - Associate Student Counsellor (2-5 yrs)
- An Associate Student Counsel is an important role within sales team. Provides administrative support and are involved in both the pre-sale and post-sale process. Help sales teams to be more effective; they help departments implement and execute key business strategies.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- First point of contact for all Information centres.
- Handling walk-ins & counselling - new registrations / re-registration / re-sitting / re-admission
- Managing the data in SFDC (Sales Force Dot Com) for all leads and account
- Contacting leads generated in SFDC maintaining a TAT (Turn Around Time) of 30 minutes
- Coordinating with IC's and students for all admission related documents
- Handling all queries of IC's
- Maintaining reports of all IC's - Mumbai (13 centres)
- Conducting training sessions for IC counsellors at regular intervals
- Resolving all critical student cases and centre cases reported from various inter department for Mumbai
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years of work experience as a counsellor or front desk executive.
Skills & Abilities :
- Good written and verbal communication & analytical skills
- Active listening
- Time management
- Knowledge of Local language
- Knowledge of computers/office software for communication and report preparation