HR Coordinator at Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
Views:51 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
NMIMS - Associate - Student Connect (3-10 yrs)
- An Associate - Student Connect coordinates the administration of academic programs offered at education center in a manner that serves the best interest of students, maintains the highest standards of academic integrity in accordance with the mission, core values, and purposes of the university.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Counselling prospective candidates via walk-ins, telephone and email. Maintaining the database of the same in excel.
- Tele-calling during admissions. Post admission calling up students to provide any information.
- Assisting candidates to fill up the online admission form at center(Mumbai)
- Addressing the interested candidates during pre-admission seminars held in seminar hall and following up with them.
- Support via mailers and telephone.
- Contact person for students for all queries
- Receiving student queries and routing of queries to the specific process group and replying the update to the student.
- Identifying, interacting and managing good visiting faculty
- Co-ordination for Personal Contact Programs
- Scheduling PCP's and other lectures at the center
- Co-ordinating exams at the centers, both online and offline
- Interfacing with HQ to co-ordinate for all academic matters
- One point of contact to all walk-ins
- Providing mark sheets/study materials to the students
- Accepting the PCP form/exam form
- Accepting applications of study center change/extension of validity/duplicate Id card/duplicate marksheet etc.
- LMS support to students :
- Informing students about the steps to join live session
- Informing students about the steps to view recording
- Taking the queries with regards to assignment submissions
- Maintaining MIS of all student queries and status update of action taken thereon.
Skills & Abilities :
- Management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and processes simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Student-oriented attitude
- Integrity, professionalism, strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace with minimal supervision
- Adaptability and willingness to learn and improve in all aspects