HR Coordinator at Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
Views:45 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
NMIMS - Assistant Manager - Corporate Connect (3-5 yrs)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifying new connects in target companies
- Pitching customized education programs in corporates
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Researching organizations to identify new leads within the identified target companies.
- Contacting potential customers via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Meeting with first level connects in identified target companies
- Identify broad level requirements for customization in education programs
- Work within department for creating solutions & proposals
- Rigorous follow-up with potential customers
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- Management Degree preferred, but not compulsory
- Between 3- 5 years in successful business development experience with Corporates.
- Must be well connected with senior managers of companies with employee base of more than 5000 people.
- Must have strong understanding of regional market.