Nklet - Intern/Relationship Manager - Sales (2-4 yrs)
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Our growing company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Relationship manager intern to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We're searching for professionals that has the ability to create long term value for organisation. First and foremost we want leaders who can easily grab the fresh opportunities available and make the most out of it .
- Responsible for driving business growth through our segmented fitness audience.
- Upselling and targetting
- Preferably from the field of health and fitness.
- Candidates should have good communication skills, and leadership skills, as well as their ability to mange a diverse team for the upcoming challenges.
- They should be able to think critically while making plans .
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Work with senior management to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationship with clients and address their needs effectively .
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have good negotiation skills.
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
- Maintaining relationships and handling social media marketing.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience .
- 2+ years of experience in the executive team.
- focused and goal oriented.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Strong, key relationships
JOB LOCATION :
- Remote Job