HR Manager at 1K Kirana Networks
Views:75 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Niyotail - Territory Sales Manager - 1K Kirana Networks (1-5 yrs)
- Building Relationships with retailers and holding regular briefings and meetings with all heads of departments.
- Handling overall Revenue of 15-20 Retail Stores.
- Tracking and Monitoring of Sales on a daily basis.
- Handling escalations, and providing resolutions of issues in real time.
- Marketing & Sales Plan and Capital Budget to ensure increase in footfall in stores of assigned territory.
- Manage on-going profitability of outlets, ensuring revenue and customer satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Prepare a monthly financial report for the owners and stakeholders.
- Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment and services, and managing inventory of assigned stores.
Work Experience :
- 0-2 Years of Operation or Retail Management.
- Awareness of the start-up ecosystem and the unique challenges that it entails
Educational Qualifications :
- Post-Graduate in Marketing Management/Retail Management/Operations Management/Hotel Management.
- Additional certifications, training programs preferred but not mandatory
We are India's first tech driven modern kirana chain for smaller towns. Our network stores are driven by the perfect blend of technology and consumer data. Our franchise stores are called - 1K Kirana Bazaar-, or in short, - 1K- .
Website : www.1knetworks.com
As it is a field intensive job, Personal Vehicle is Mandatory.
Salary : 3 - 4 LPA Fixed + Incentives + Conveyance
Locations : Alwar, Rewari, Bhiwani, Jhajjar, Rohtak, Mahendragarh, Charkhi Dadri, Meerut, Sonipat, Hisar, Jind, Bhagpat, Hapur, Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Ghaziabad.