Niyotail - Category Manager (4-8 yrs)
What you will do :
We expect the Category Manager to be a passionate customer and category advocate within 1K, with proven analytical capabilities and project management skills, extreme attention to detail, and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task. The Category Manager must be an effective negotiator, leader and communicator in working with some of 1K's most important partners and vendors, as well as with internal cross-functional teams. He /she is expected to drive projects of high complexity and operates with significant autonomy and discretion while influencing other external teams.
Key Deliverables :
- Liaise with research agencies, Customer Acquisition & Engagement teams and A.in Category teams to benchmark selection and pricing on 1K, identify pricing gaps and work with multiple stakeholders to bridge gaps
- Set up a scalable price benchmarking process and drive inputs to improve price competitiveness. Work on product and fee interventions to enable sellers to meet the price expectation of business customers
- Work with the Customer acquisition and engagement team to define a charter for engagement initiatives such as Deals, customer-segment-specific stores and campaigns to drive active rates (both for customers and sellers) and repeat purchases
- Engage with marketplace and product teams to roll out initiatives to improve Customer experience and Seller experience.
- Setup scalable reports and communication channels to drive desirable behavior among the entire seller base.
Business reporting :
- Represent the input metrics of the marketplace at weekly review meetings with leadership
- Provide financial planning inputs
- Analyze the business to understand trends, shifts, spikes/dips, etc.
- Experience in Business, buying, Selling or finance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude
- Proven experience leading cross-functional projects
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools
- Smart, enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative.
- Innovative, team oriented, and have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Experience in project ownership and using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities.
About 1K :
We are India's first tech driven modern kirana chain for smaller towns. Our network stores are driven by the perfect blend of technology and consumer data. Our franchise stores are called - 1K Kirana Bazaar-, or in short, - 1K .
Salary: Best in the Industry