Hr Department at Nitshaw Wood Panel & Surface Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:6 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Nitshaw Wood Panel & Surface Technologies - Manager - Sales - Design & Manufacturing Software Vertical (2-5 yrs)
Your Responsibilities :
- Meet Potential clients, Understand the requirement and convert them into Customers.
- Responsibility for sales in assigned territories or products.
- Prospect and develops new business opportunities apart from traditional markets
- Prospect, pursue, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales & maximizes sales penetration through competitive strategies in alignment with corporate & regional initiatives.
- Increase market penetration by maintaining a balance between Direct and Indirect sales
- Collaborate with the local office of channel partners to increase sales.
- Ensure sales leads are systematically followed up following trade shows & other Marketing events.
- Plan & organize promotional events in collaboration with other departmental teams.
- Monitor & control selling activities, order developments, pricing strategies, payments.
- Generate proposals through in-house CRM system and ensure database is updated with accurate & current meaningful details. Ensures systematic and proper use of the CRM system.
- Timely submission of meaningful sales calls reports to reporting manager.
- Ensure accuracy of sales forecasting through weekly reviews & update of prospects list.
- Makes concerted effort to shorten forecast-to-sales realization cycle by applying appropriate sales, negotiation & closing techniques.
Your profile :
- Bachelor's degree with 2-5 years- work experience in Product Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and spoken communication skills.
- Able to travel extensively.
- Strong software sales orientation (knowledge of Interior design software is added advantage)
- Decent understanding of Modular furniture's like kitchen, wardrobes etc.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with Top management.
- Should have good presentation skills.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD /IMOS products and relevant external third-party software is a plus
- Knowledge of MES, OPTIMIZATION, ERP & INDUSTRY 4.0