HR Executive at NITS Solutions
Views:155 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
NITS Solutions - Strategist - Content Managment (2-5 yrs)
Position Overview :
Copywriters are responsible for generating the words, slogans and audio scripts that accompany advertising visual. You will be expected to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences. If you are team-spirited, skilled and an imaginative writer with an eye for details, we'd like to meet you.
The role is an important one that makes a large impact on the image and reputation of a company or brand.
Job Responsibilities :
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Familiarize with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market.
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Brainstorm visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team.
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Drive the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication
- Understand different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy's reach
- Monitor campaign effectiveness
- Update and amend campaigns according to feedback
Qualifications and Skills :
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or English or Journalism or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience of working as a Copywriter/PR.
- 1-2 years multi-channel writing experience-social, web, PR, print and digital
- Experience working with the Automobile industry
- Must have a strong existing body of written work
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Experience with community management and social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- A passion for researching and developing strong content
- Accuracy both in terms of grammar and information, as adverts must not be misleading.
- Be highly creative and imaginative with strong story-telling abilities
- Excellent eye for detail and aesthetics
- Great multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Have knowledge of new advertising trends and techniques
- Ability to learn new technology and project management systems quickly and efficiently