HR Executive at NITS Solutions
Views:13 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
NITS Solutions - Business Consultant - Sales - Automobile Vertical (3-5 yrs)
- Analyzing business practices and recommending improvements.
- Suggesting improvements to systems such as IT infrastructure and workflows
- Developing relationships with clients and employees to foster trust and understanding
- Obtaining new clients and finding new business opportunities
- Organize and execute assigned business projects on behalf of clients (aftermarket processes, customer segmentation, promotional campaigns etc.) according to client's requirements
- Meet with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation
- Collect information about the client's business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.)
- Analyze and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes
- Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to a client's wishes, capabilities and limitations forming concise reports
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice
- Develop detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes
- Assist the client in implementing the plan and resolve any occasional discrepancies
- Provide guidance for any occurring problems and issues.
- Business Consultants with 3-5 years of experience (Automobile preferred). Bachelors in Computer or Business related fields. Masters Preferred.
- Driving proposals, RFP, RFI, and RFQ of the prospecting client.
- Expertise in :
- Gap Analysis documentation
- As-is process documentation
- To-be process documentation
- SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
- Detailed Project/Work Plan
- Escalation Matrix
- Process Mapping743
- Metrics/KPIs Definite on
- Analytical mind with excellent analysis skills
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills required.
- Knowledge of a variety of technologies and/or the ability to understand technology dependencies and manage technology integration required.
- Experience with all MS Office Tools.