Niswey - Executive - Customer Success (1-3 yrs)
Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We have marketing services as well as products built largely around the HubSpot ecosystem. We have six products in the HubSpot marketplace and are building a new one in 2021. We are developing custom and complex integrations for HubSpot for our various clients around the world. We also work on the HubSpot CMS Hub.
1. Provide technical support and ad-hoc training to customers who use Niswey's product, replying to inbound queries.
2. Ensure customers remain satisfied with the product by educating them about functional capabilities and possible upgrades.
3. Aid with the development and improvement of the product by gathering feedback to identify recurring issues and addressing these with the product manager.
4. Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
5. Understand marketing best practices and articulate knowledge effectively
6. Support the daily workflow of client accounts for the Customer Success Managers
7. Troubleshoot and resolve client issues in a timely manner
8. Provide excellent communication via phone, email, video, and direct contact
9. Embrace and encourage a culture based on teamwork, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
1. Tech-savvy and eager to learn new technology and practices
2. 1-2 years of experience in product support or customer service
3. Strong in listening skills and empathy
4. Possess strong problem-solving, project management, and analytical skills
5. Go-getter and proactive attitude
6. Have an analytical bent of mind, someone who is comfortable digging through data
7. Attention to detail with the ability to adjust priorities based on client needs
8. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
9. Experience with 3rd party digital platforms such as Google Analytics, Omniture, Mediamind, Doubleclick, Tableau, Salesforce, etc. a plus
10. Strong business acumen
11. Deep understanding of the needs of a growing business
12. Experience in fast-paced and high growth companies
13. Thorough knowledge of (or eagerness to learn about) Niswey's products and their capabilities.
14. Ability to understand and explain complex concepts in simple terms.
15. Great interpersonal and relationship-building skills