Manager HR at Nish Itniorwings Pvt. Ltd.
Views:12 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Nish Itniorwings - Executive - Business Development (1-3 yrs)
As a business development manager, you'll need to:
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- B2B Selling of IT Services (not products) including custom software, Mobile application, B2B & B2C web portal & E-commerce websites.
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Draw up client contracts - depending on the size of company, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formal
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Train members of your team, arranging external training where appropriate
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients- objectives
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
If your business development role is more sales orientated, you may also:
- Help to plan sales campaigns
- Create a sales pipeline
- Negotiate pricing with customers, and suppliers in some cases
- Increase sales of the business
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management/the board of directors
- Develop the business sales and marketing strategy.