HR Officer at Nirogam India Pvt Ltd
Views:116 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Nirogam - Manager - Telesales/Customer Service (5-6 yrs)
We at Nirogam, a group of aspiring individuals, have a vision that authentic Ayurveda should reach every home in India and beyond. The Ayurveda industry has seen multifold customer acceptance in the past decade and continues to grow at an unprecedented pace globally. As a person who bags this opportunity, get ready to create a big bang on all platforms of business growth.
- As the Tele sales/Customer Service Manager for Nirogam, We are seeking a highly motivated and resourceful individual to build a customer service team optimizing all channels email, social media, chat and phone all while strengthening team culture and driving customer happiness.
- You will be responsible for all aspects related to customer satisfaction and care as well as the supervision of our dedicated Customer Service Associates by developing effective customer service procedures, implementing customer loyalty programs, process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, and setting customer satisfaction goals.
Responsibilities - What you will do :
Team Management and Collaboration :
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of the team
- Develop/Implement/manage the Billing, CRM and other required software as per the requirement of the project and map the entire customer service activities in it for effective management and monitoring of the department.
- Manage the approved budget of the customer service department.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports.
Customer Handling :
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Establish the NPS management system, process and analysis of outcomes
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
Process Implementation/Documents/Sops :
- Create effective customer service processes, procedures, policies, metrics and standards.
- Design and Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
Requirements - Qualifications and Skills :
Technical Competencies :
- 5-6 years of relevant experience in a leading sales role in a FMCG/ Pharma company/Ayurveda company.
- Bachelor's degree or MBA in Business, Marketing and Sales, or related field
- Target Driven and should possess a Go-Getter Attitude
- Team Management and Should able to recruit Sales Reps, coach and monitor them
Behavioural competencies :
- Strong process discipline and process orientation with High analytical skills
- Knowledge of Excel,CRM, Phone Sales.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally
- Should have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Good with Negotiation Skills and Problem-solving skills.
- Deep Listening and being Coachable.
- Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Customer Retention Score
- New Customers Added
- Customer Effort Score(CES)
- Customer Satisfaction CSAT
We encourage interested aspirants to refer to our:
Website: - https://nirogam.com/pages/career
Blog: - https://nirogam.com/blogs/news