HR Officer at Nirogam India Pvt Ltd
Views:61 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Nirogam - Executive - Inside Sales & Marketing (1-2 yrs)
We at Nirogam, a group of aspiring individuals, have a vision that authentic Ayurveda should reach every home in India and beyond. The Ayurveda industry has seen multifold customer acceptance in the past decade and continues to grow at an unprecedented pace globally. As a person who bags this opportunity, get ready to create a big bang on all platforms of business growth.
As the Inside Sales and Marketing Executive for Nirogam, your responsibilities will be to develop new leads, pursue new sales prospects, handle conversations with customers, ensure customer satisfaction with cross selling and upselling opportunities and provide sales support.
You should be able to build rapport and have the knack to create a sales pipeline via cold targeting. The patience for long follow ups and the passion to find a pattern in conversion is the key.
What you will do :
- Responsible for B2B leads generation & Sales prospecting for Online & Offline Market within India & Outside by using the telephone/email marketing, linkedin & other social media channels.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures that drive marketing & sales strategies for customers.
- Execute various marketing projects to impact sales.
- Collecting feedback / Testimony from the clients on a regular basis.
- Develop & maintain sales & marketing records to set up meetings with potential clients, cold calling /outbound and inbound calls, follow up activities, etc.
- Populate and maintain Sales and Marketing Pipeline and measure/report success matrix.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
Objectives and Key Results :
KR1-Lead generation of US & UK Drs & Ayurveda Clinics-600
KR2-Generate list of Distributors & Wholesalers, HORECA online & offline in India and outside-100
KR3-Cold calling /Outbound calls to prospects (connected calls)-600
KR1-Build affiliates network Sales-10
KR2-Execute & Assist in Marketing projects-3
Required Qualifications and Skills :
Technical Competencies :
- Any Bachelor's degree .
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite .
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills, customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Behavioural Competencies :
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills - isn't afraid to ask questions and get answers.
- Can listen attentively and present information effectively - deep listening to what lies behind people's reasons.
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills - speak and manage data effectively for greater outcomes for the organisation. team and cross functional seamlessness.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects - bigger the responsibility bigger the gains
- Always be Coachable - willing to unlearn, relearn
We encourage interested aspirants to refer to our :
Website: - https://nirogam.com/
Blog: - https://nirogam.com/blogs/news