Nirogam Ayurveda - Graphic Designer (0-3 yrs)
We at Nirogam, a group of aspiring individuals, have a vision that authentic Ayurveda should reach every home in India and beyond. The Ayurveda industry has seen multifold customer acceptance in the past decade and continues to grow at an unprecedented pace globally. As a person who bags this opportunity, get ready to create a big bang on all platforms of business growth.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer for Nirogam, who has to indulge in creative brainstorming, conceptual design, visual communication, information visualization, prototypes, and more. Broadly, your key role is to create digital design assets for a wide range of platforms for marketing and branding.
What you will do:
- Create postings on social media sites including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Responsible for delivering effective aesthetic
- A clear understanding of brand design development workflows
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
- Generate advertisements for current and new products according to marketing trends.
- Develop graphics and layouts for marketing brochures, assorted flyers, forms, and company logos.
- Create digital ads using Google Ads.
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Work with e-commerce teams and internal and external developers to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards.
- Work with the Digital Marketing team to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creativity across digital customer touchpoints.
- Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.
- Developing various social media content like graphics, videos, and other forms of content
- Reviewing and optimizing company website and social media pages
- Work with the marketing team to build a strong social media presence
- Creating and maintaining editorial calendars for designing
Required Skills and Qualification :
- Academic/Professional Competencies
- Understanding of social media principles and best practices
- Minimum 4 years of successful design experience, preferably at an ad agency
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign are required
- Sound knowledge, in traditional, digital, and emerging media
- Experience in implementing the overall visual design execution of brand projects
- Comprehensive understanding of designing principles and typography
- Must provide links to the portfolio for review
Behavioral Competencies :
- Communication skills to present ideas effectively.
- Eye for detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects while embodying the work ethic and personality
- A person with high Integrity
We encourage interested aspirants to refer to our:
Website: - https://nirogam.com/
Blog: - https://nirogam.com/blogs/news