Associate Recruiter at Ninjacart
Views:141 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Ninjacart - Category Manager - Sales (2-6 yrs)
Ninjacart - Category Manager
Ninjacart is India's largest B2B fresh produce supply chain company. A pioneer in the tech-driven supply chain space for fresh vegetables and fruits in India, Ninjacart has raised over $150mn from Tiger Global, Accel US, Accel India, Syngenta and others. Over the last 4 years, our made-for-India technology and India centric solutions have disrupted the way fruits and vegetables move from farms to consumers plate. Today, we source fruits and vegetables from farmers across 20+ Indian states and deliver to 17,000+ local kiranas and restaurants across 7 major cities, every day, in less than 12 hours.
Our vision is to build India's most efficient and largest supply chain company, improving the lives of producers, businesses & consumers in a meaningful manner.
Our focus is to make the Ninjacart innovation more accessible and leverage our strengths to innovate for new product categories and customer segments while solving complex supply chain problems.
Category @ Ninjacart
- As a category manager, you will work with cross-functional teams to achieve product penetration, quality benchmark and product PnL
- We are building the next generation supply chain that can change the way vegetables reach our plate and lives of India's 58% workforce i.e farmers and we are looking for young leaders who can scale the vision and make it possible.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Own market intelligence, Price benchmarking and Quality benchmarking across various markets for your portfolio product.
- Drive product penetration and sale volume among customers through innovative campaigns and programs by leveraging data science.
- Own end to end PnL for your portfolio products.
- Explore new farming clusters for strategic sourcing.
- Program manage sale events during festivals.
- 2 to 4 years of experience after graduation.
- Relevant experience is not mandatory. Learnability is important.
- Self-starter, 100% ownership and unshakeable enthusiasm.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should possess strong willingness to get hands dirty (literally), get stuff done and strong work ethics.
- Has a relentless focus, strong prioritization skills, and the ability to multitask while working in a highly charged environment.