HR Recruiter at Ninestars Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:31 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Ninestars Information Technologies - Bid Manager (5-10 yrs)
Position: Bid Manager
Qualifications: An UG/PG degree
Experience: Minimum 5+ years of experience in Bidding & Tendering Processes.
Description: The Bid Manager will be responsible for all tender management related efforts. This will include creating and maintaining proper documentation, coordinating with all relevant functions across the organisation and maintaining a central tender repository. This critical position will require cross functional collaboration and alignment to ensure all the necessary regulatory checks are followed.
- To keep a track of new tenders issued, liaise with the relevant departments and management.
- To Maximize the win rate through appropriate and timely engagement of sales, commercial and subject matter experts in the bid process.
- Understand requirements stated in RFP/RFI and create a winning proposal/presentation based on the inputs from multiple teams/departments.
- To coordinate with all departments across the company to ensure that all tender documents are accurately and efficiently prepared and managed.
- To monitor and ensure that all tender submission due dates are strictly adhered to.
- To maintain a repository for all the tender documents and other sales related documents in a safe and secure manner (both hard copies and electronic backups).
- To handle all the numbering, filing, sorting, and retrieval of both electronic and hard copies of project-related documents.
- To prepare ad-hoc reports/templates for specific project deliverables.
Desired Skill Set:
- Willing to travel across India, when required.
- Target-driven, detail oriented and diligent with a high level of pursuit ownership
- A sales mindset with excellent presentation skills
- Self-starter, Service-oriented and a team player.