Senior Talent Acquisition Executive at Nimbuspost Pvt Ltd
Views:148 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Nimbuspost - Assistant Manager/Manager - Business Development (4-6 yrs)
About Us :
- Nimbus Post is an advanced tech-enabled shipping platform trusted by over 60000+ global sellers. Our offerings ensure a swift shipping solution for various business requirements. It is the fastest growing community of start-ups and entrepreneurs coming together for quick and hassle-free shipping solutions with eclectic reach and reliable customer support.
- The present shipping solutions lack in providing transparent information for businesses to make an informed decision. Nimbus Post bridges that gap to facilitate a decision backed up with reasons. We bring together all the courier partners on one platform to help customers pick the best, suiting their requirements after comparing the offerings from each. Headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, we are currently serving across more than 27000+ pin codes, with 60000+ happy clients.
Company Website : www.nimbuspost.com
Job Description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Devise roadmap for expansion by on boarding B2C clients
- Focus on increasing market distribution, and cultivating relationships through the sales cycle and beyond.
- Focus on building a new business, increasing customer loyalty, and forging strong relationships with external clients.
- Building alliances with Brands particularly B2C clients.
- Handling queries on business association and facilitate on boarding.
- Planning of business model in order to succeed and reduce the operation cost.
- Lead Generation and Prospecting (Cold Calling/Outreach, social media, Networking, Events Etc.).
- Inbound lead Management and prospecting & creating a sales pipeline.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, influence long-term strategic direction, and be a trusted solution person.
- Responsible for platform demonstration.
- Develop Customized solutions based on an in-depth understanding of the Client's requirements and our technology platform.
- Focus on acquiring the right type of customers by building a pipeline and closing large value clients.
- Proven experience in Logistics or SAAS sales with 4-6 years of experience.
- Ability to drive key business targets directly within the team and amongst other key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills with dynamic decision-making abilities in a high-paced, high growth and delivery-oriented environment.
- Enthusiastic, engaged, pro-active, and creative team player, both within the technology team and the rest of the business.
- Empathic and with communication abilities