niki.ai - Executive - Business Development (1-4 yrs)
We are seeking a professional and motivated team player to support the business imperatives of the business development team. This team works closely with corporate venturing and marketing agencies to identify services, business models with the intent to diversify Niki's growth opportunities, revenue streams and enhance our user experience and product offerings.
Primary tasks will include :
1. Work with clients to pitch, acquire and utilize the relationship to create new channels for user acquisition & engagement.
2. Help shape the business strategy of new program areas and campaigns and be exposed to a higher level of responsibility than at a typical organisation, taking ownership of partnership building and relationship development.
This would include : Identifying the potential partners to strategise campaigns
- Establish relationship and closing commercials with partners
- Operationalise the campaigns and track the success metrics- Reiterate campaigns to improve success of the campaigns
3. Help with outreach and business development duties as assigned, which will include:
- Researching and identifying potential partnerships- Reaching out to current partners and developing new opportunities- Helping to shape the business strategy of new program areas
The role would involve a component of travel. People with a zeal to travel across various geographies will be given preference.
Education/Training/Work Experience Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Engineering or related fields. Prior experience in on-ground sales is a value-add.
Qualifications and Desired skills :
- Good organizational and execution skills, focus on detail- Strong team player who can work independently
- High level of written and oral communication in English & Hindi.
- Experience in on-ground sales & working in the field will be a value add
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint will be a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.