Niki - Executive - Market Research (0-3 yrs)
Market Research Executive
About Niki :
Niki is on a mission to turn India's 500 million new Internet users into transacting consumers. Niki has built Internet commerce in the style that's most natural to these users: their local agent, whereby a user can replicate talking to a neighborhood human agent in their own language to access hundreds of services. Niki's proprietary deep technology mirrors and enhances the offline experience leveraging machine learning and Natural Language Processing.
Our investors include Ratan Tata, Ronnie Screwvala's Unilazer Ventures, Haresh Chawla, Japan's Recruit Partners and EMVC, amongst others.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- You will be involved in the primary research/data collection for research projects
- Data collection would happen primarily over call with customers with occasional on ground research.
- Bonus if you are from research background, however if you are someone with sound reasoning and logical skills and prior experience in customer calling for support, we would be happy to meet you!
Qualifications and Skills :
- Fluency in speaking Tamil, Hindi & English.
- Ability to converse smartly with customers
- Passion towards research
- Comfortable with travel