HR at Nightingales Home Health Care Specialist
Views:87 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Nightingales - Equipment Sales Role (3-5 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Achievement of pre-defined sales volumes and profit goals.
- Develops business relationships with- pulmonologist, physicians, intensivist and other hospital authorities in the establishment or expansion of markets in targeted- region.
- Maintains excellent knowledge of company products.
- Do clinical selling and upsell of products- both doctors and individual customer
- Plans and executes Market Development Activities.
- erforms 24x7 on-call customer support duties as needed.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all the key customers- I.e Pulmonologist, Physicians, Intensivist and Hospitals
- Perform Sleep Study/ Polysomnography to patients and make patients understand report and provide solution, training will be provided
- Generate leads, follow the sales process and maintain the data.
- Closely work with Admin on the placement of rental equipment at customer place, follow up on renewal, cross selling and service support.
- Closely work with Finance team to reconcile on payments, collections, refunds and other monetary transitions.
Skills and Competencies :
- Strong interpersonal relations and communication skills. Customer friendly in nature.
- Proficient with computer skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to properly prioritize and multi-task.
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Team Player
- Good Decision maker
- Creative and have Analytical knowledge
- Ambition to succeed
- KRA's & KPI:- Targets, Creating new business accounts.