NGRT Systems - Manager - Store Sales - Retail Segment (5-10 yrs)
Store Operations :
- Completes all store operational requirements.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensure interior and exterior of store is maintained as per company standards.
- Management of all store operational issues, to include store housekeeping, store
administrative duties, physical inventories, price changes, etc.
- Responsible for full operation of retail store including opening, closing, staffing, service levels, cash and inventory. Expectations are that 90% of business hours are spent on the sales floor greeting customers, coaching employees and running the business where it matters most- close to the customer
- Responsible for preparation of work schedules.
- Have the ability to perform all duties of a store cashier.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Maintain and utilize surveillance equipment.
- Manage store revenue, including cash handling, deposit reconciliation and delivery of deposits to bank
- Implement and enforce established daily operating procedures to ensure store is clean, adequately stocked, organized, and well kept.
- Maintain quality brand image standards
- Complete daily paperwork and computer entry in a timely manner as established by management
- Understand all information in the daily reporting of store operations.
- Follow and enforce all Company Policies and Established Procedures in the store Operations
- Report and process all employee and/ or customer incidents or accidents following company procedure.
- Any other task assigned by management as per business requirement.
- Achieves financial and sale objectives. Analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Sales and - bottom-line- profits of the store.
- Understand and take responsibility for store profitability.
- Maintain and study statistics pertaining to store and teams sales performance.
- Communicate, execute, and manage marketing and merchandising programs.
- Maintain funnel sheets and keep track of each sale.
Towards Staff :
- Maintains store staff by orienting and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Effectively manage employee turnover. Provide a positive working environment and handle employee issues appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Encourage store employees to take ownership for their performance and career development plans; follow up on a regular basis
- Conduct regular store meetings.
- Ensure employee awareness of safety and emergency procedures.
- Create a positive work environment, which is as important as creating a positive customer experience. Motivate, lead and train a winning sales team. Get to know team members - their strengths and weaknesses, aspirations and goals, background and experience - and uses that knowledge to help them succeed.
- Role-play with team to help them sharpen their skills or learn to deal with challenging situations. Provide informal coaching and support during the course of any given day.
- Supervise, and discipline all store employees (and assistant manager) according to company policy.
- Ensure required number of staff is qualified as per various Apple norms as communicated from time to time.
- Ensure stability in his team.
- Participate in goal setting with team members and drive them to achieve their targets.
- Maintain and discuss sales statistics with the team
- Guide team members in the sales process.
Towards Customers :
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Resolve customer problems or complaints by determining optimal solutions.
- Provide exceptional customer service and ensure the employees also provide the same level of service.
- Provide answers to customer inquiries concerning billing processes, roaming, phone repairs service upgrades and other general service related issues.
- Be abreast with all affordability programs and other sales promotion schemes, which are run at the store and communicate the same to the customers in an effective manner.
Personal traits :
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintain, encourage and possess - ownership mentality .
- Establish and exceed organizational performance and individual performance goals.
- Complete duties and provide leadership designed to deliver high levels of service to
customers within the framework of established company policies.
- Attend all required training programs.
- Assist in other tasks, duties, or projects as assigned by management.