HR Business Partner at Noise
Views:180 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nexxbase Marketing - Specialist - Search Engine Marketing (2-4 yrs)
Noise is looking for a smart, metrics and results-oriented Search and Display Marketing Executive who will be instrumental in improving customer experience and growing our business. The marketing executive will be responsible for effective paid google marketing. He/she will plan, create and analyze metrics dashboards following traffic, ROAS, click-through, conversion, adoption and other web metrics. He/she will also report on performance and action plans to the management team; will propose, plan and execute new campaigns and growth hacks, partnering with marketing and category teams to achieve goals. Following is the elaborated description of the mentioned requirement:
Your "WILL BEs" :
1. This includes campaign planning-executing-optimizing of different types of google ads i.e. search ads, display ads, retargeting, youtube discovery, CPV based youtube ads.
2. Tracking and analyzing customer needs based on customer behavior including searching, browsing and purchasing.
3. Developing promotions and excellence in execution to maximize ROI.
4. Creating and optimizing category pages, brand stores, campaigns, and develop and manage free search improvement projects.
5. Developing, testing and analyzing new tactics to increase conversion rates and sharing them within the organization.
6. Analyzing competitor's data and search terms and creating cross competitor specific campaigns on Google.
The Ideal - Noisemaker- :
1. Passion for search & internet marketing and number crunching.
2. Experience of 2-3 years in Search Engine Marketing/Google Adwords for E-commerce.
3. Capability to meet our technical requirements, which include Excel and Advanced reporting tools.
4. Demonstrate organizational skills, flexibility and ability to produce results in a fast-paced environment.
5. Have managed the budget of at least 50 lacs per month.
6. Prior experience in handling Facebook, Amazon and other marketing channels will be an add-on.
7. Prior experience in a campaign management role is preferable.