Assistant HR Manager at Nextrel Ventures LLP
Views:59 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Nextrel Ventures - Graphic Designer (2-4 yrs)
Job Scope :
- Conceptualize, design digital and print promotional materials for social, digital, web, email ads, marketing collaterals, and other creative requirements.
- Based on brand guidelines and standards, improve website and graphics.
- Coordinates with vendors, agencies and third parties for marketing deliverables.
- Manage all brand photography and brand assets.
- Coordinate with photographers, videographers for producing relevant content.
BA / BMM / Diploma in Graphic Design / Graduate
Years of Experience-
- Professional Experience of 2 to 5 years of graphic designing preferably in a creative agency and/ or brand marketing.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Skilled in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign with the ability to develop animated graphics.
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Proficiency in Written and Spoken English is a must.
- Excellent word and powerpoint presentation skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of UX/UI Principles for responsive web designs.
- Accuracy and attention to detail and a keen sense of the use of color, typography, graphic elements and composition.
- An understanding of the latest trends in technology and their role within a commercial environment.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus.
- Knowledge of various print media and technologies.
- Experience in digital marketing and various social media platforms.