Assistant HR Manager at Nextrel Ventures LLP
Views:59 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Nextrel Ventures - Executive - Marketing (2-3 yrs)
Marketing Executive will assist with coordinating and executing the 360-degree marketing strategy across all stores and markets in India.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in researching and maintaining a database of agencies, vendors and third parties.
- Coordinate with vendors, agencies and third parties for marketing deliverables - Digital, PR, Event, OOH, creatives.
- Coordinate with the PR Agency for monthly coverages, sourcing Food & Entertainment bloggers, Influencers & Socialites.
- Overlook Social Media platforms for organic and paid posts basis the calendar outlined.
- Schedule photo and video shoots as and when needed and monitor the same
- Coordinate with the creative agency/ graphic designer for artwork creation, revisions as per requirement changes.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
BMM / BMS / BA / Graduate
Years of Experience-
Professional Experience of 2 to 3 years across marketing/ communications preferably for a brand or in an ad agency/ digital marketing company.
Must-Have - Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Written and Spoken English is a must.
- Excellent word and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Analytical and a good decision-maker
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Works well independently and as a highly integrated team member
- Strong organizational skills and highly deadline-driven
- Resourceful, proactive, innovative thinker
Good to have:
Vendor/agency management experience
Restaurant/retail / Media Agency / Ad Agency background