NextGenTM - Executive - Influence/Digital Marketing (5-8 yrs)
Job Purpose :
Love working with influencers and using social media ?
We are seeking a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to develop and execute our influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns for online gaming. If you are a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude at all times who knows the influencer world, then you are the person we are looking for. Interest and passion for gaming industry is a must! You will work closely with the Marketing team, Creative, Content & Digital PR, Paid Media, and Data Science & Audience Insights departments, and with COO.
Role & responsibility :
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns. Work with management to define the right approach for influencers to meet the set objectives. Identify and liaise with relevant influencers, negotiating fair content, and ensuring the relevant agreements are in place, mechanism of approaching or boarding new Influencers digitally (online) and or offline. Connecting with Influencers for guiding, handholding and building marketing creative as well as strategies for promoting to their audience/fan followers on multiple digital platform such as Instagram, FB, YouTube, Tik-Tok etc.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders.
- Develop content ideas and write and curate content.
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies, and influencers.
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels.
- Audience: Work alongside the marketing team and use our social listening tools to identify and build an understanding of our Influencers & Players as target audiences and trends.
- Set clear objectives: Agree objectives for campaigns considering traffic, brand awareness, customer conversion & retention, online reputation, leads or sales as a starting point.
- Campaign Analysis: Analyze the end of campaign performance, coming back to the campaign objectives and business goals, and identifying successes and areas for improvement.
Qualification & skills requirements :
- Proven track record in outreach within social media & online/digital marketing campaign strategies
- Knowledge or previously managed influencer marketing
- Expertise in managing multiple social media platforms, including paid social media knowledge beneficial.
- Ability to deliver creative content ideas.
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and channels.
- Expertise with social listening and community management tools.
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills. Excellent communication skills.
- Multitasking and analytics skills.
- Previous knowledge of online gaming or e-commerce digital marketing preferred.
Desired behaviors :
- Proven experience in planning and managing social media and influencer campaigns and longer-term strategies.
- Commercially and creatively minded.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well alone as well as with different departments across the business.
- Process driven and demonstrate an ability to deliver in a timely manner.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, proactive and driven self-starter with respect for others- points of view