Next57 Coworking - Community Manager - Sales (0-1 yrs)
Next57 Coworking pvt.ltd is seeking to hire an experience Community manager to run a startup in chandigarh .In this ever changing world of workplace setups, you might have heard of or witnessed your entrepreneur friends choosing Coworking spaces as their offices, and Next57 is one of that startup that makes you feels different from a regular office. The smell of fresh coffee in the air is second only to the electric atmosphere that the energetic and excited occupants bring to the space. This is what a coworking space feels like.
Next57 creates a fun and challenging work environment for its team members. We recognize you're going to spend more time at the office than with your family, it might as well be with awesome people with whom you learn and grow.
Roles and responsibilities :
The Community manager will be responsible for handling the operations and ensure a quality experience to our clients at our centers.
1. Provides operational support and guidance to staff.
2. Ordering materials, plan inventory and stock management.
3. Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost effective way.
4. Coordinate with the sales team on sales and occupancy targets.
5. Engage closely with the central support team to create the best coworking space in the city.
1. Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
2. Strong leadership skills.
3. Team Management.
4. Extremely approachable, be the person everyone wants to interact with / go to for solution.
5. Travelling required within our offices.