NewJ - Specialist/Manager - Public Relations (1-3 yrs)
NEWJ is looking for young dynamic self-starters who are excited at the prospect of learning & conquering new challenges on social media.
Who we- re looking for:
Public Relations Specialist/ Manager :
Responsibilities and Duties
- Formulate, develop and execute the Company's PR strategy
- Building Media relations to promote a positive image of the company
- Daily tracking and monitoring of media for sectoral updates (Digital Media and Technology) - print, broadcast and online media
- Drafting and disseminating press releases and other relevant content
- Contribute to the long-term strategy for partnerships and collaborations
- Preparing fortnightly and monthly media coverage reports
- Coordinating interviews of the senior management with media houses
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-4 years of work experience in Public Relations; domain experience in Digital Media & Technology will be an add on
- A graduate or post graduate degree in Media and Communication or related fields
- Preferred Skills: Public Relations, Corporate Communications, Marketing Communications, Strategic Communications, Marketing, Content Development, Writing, Social Media
NEWJ, is a social video media startup, working towards disrupting the current media ecosystem through interesting & innovating visual storytelling that appeals to the heart of India.The recent exponential growth of the video content market provides a huge opportunity for innovative visual storytelling in India.
The company intends to fill this demand for quality content in the social and digital media space. The venture was founded by a team of young entrepreneurs led by Shalabh Upadhyay.
Social Media Handle: