NewJ - Content Editor & Publisher (1-3 yrs)
Kannada Content Editor & Publisher
NEWJ is looking for young dynamic self-starters who are excited at the prospect of learning & conquering social media. We are seeking someone who works well under pressure and can explain stories to young people in an interesting visually relatable way.
If you're curious about social media, hungry to learn & enjoy telling stories, this job is for you!
Who we are looking for :
Looking for a talented Kannada Content Editor & Publisher with expertise in video text translation or subtitling.
- Translate video text or audio in required language. Maintain consistency of terminology while translating.
- Ensure all video texts / write-ups follow a consistent writing style.
- Fact-checking, Proofreading and editing final translated versions of the video content.
- Researching idioms, technical content, colloquial expressions etc. using various online resources, dictionaries to find the correct contextual translations.
- Manage, create and publish real time posts for social media.
- Develop and share insights on post views through monitoring of social media channels.
- Manage and daily follow ups on 'Postings & Scheduling' calendar for all social media platforms and timely re-iterations as per requirement.
- Mapping out editorial and publishing strategies and tactics for social media, both short and long-term.
- Hands-on experience and well verse with social media website.
- Hindi, English and Kannada (Read, Write) are mandatory.
- Passion for content, impeccable written skills, and attention to detail.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience
NEWJ, is a social video media startup, working towards disrupting the current media ecosystem through interesting & innovating visual storytelling that appeals to the heart of India.The recent exponential growth of the video content market provides a huge opportunity for innovative visual storytelling in India.
The company intends to fill this demand for quality content in the social and digital media space. The venture was founded by a team of young entrepreneurs led by Shalabh Upadhyay.
Interested candidate, please send in your resume + sample of your work