Senior Manager HR at Netway India Pvt. Ltd (Astroyogi)
Views:50 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Netway India - Assistant Manager - Sales & Operations (1-2 yrs)
Desired Profile :
We are looking for exceptional sales person who is willing to work as Assistant Manager - Sales and Ops for Mumbai and Bangalore region respectively. The candidate must be familiar and fluent with Kannada/ Tamil for Bangalore and Marathi for Mumbai region and knowledge of any other regional language will be an added advantage along with descent English communication skills.
Location - Mumbai and Bangalore
Openings - 2 (One for Mumbai, One for Bangalore)
Languages - Kannada for banglore and Marathi for Mumbai
1-2 years of relevant sales and operations experience
Profile description :
What you will do :
- Help develop and execute a territory business plan
- Build strong relationships with potential expert partners
- Engage with experts to sign up with the Astroyogi platform Build an in-depth understanding of the Astrologer in your city across categories and sign up the right set of Astrologers to partner with clearly articulate the value of our platform proposition to the Astrologers.
- Drive business development & lead communication with all potential partners through the entire business cycle.
- Engagement activities with astrologers in terms of audio visual content / organising or participating in events across the region assigned.
- Exceed monthly targets and all activities of revenue generation Manage and track your account funnel, with multiple simultaneous opportunities
- Share your learnings with the team & mentor newer sales team members
- Be part of a winning team culture Here are the kinds of skills we are looking for :
- You have excellent communication and people skills
- You have attention to detail & are a self starter
- You are happy to work remotely
- You are relentlessly driven, self-motivated and goal-oriented You are resilient, mentally tough and bulletproof You don't wait for anyone to give you anything - you make it, build it, finish it
- You demonstrate your desire to master your craft early and often You have an unstoppable intellectual curiosity, always asking: How? Why not?