HR - Associate at Netscribes
Views:605 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Netscribes - Market Research Associate (1-5 yrs)
Location: Mumbai/ Kolkata/ Gurugram/ Bengaluru (Remote)
Experience: 2 to 7 years (Research experience in the ICT/TMT sector)
Salary: hike on last drawn
Workdays: Monday to Friday
Work timings: 10 am to 7 pm
Key Responsibilities :
1. Deliver high-quality outputs while working on client projects in the market intelligence/secondary research space for ICT/TMT clients - with minimal supervision.
2. Conducting research in the most effective and efficient manner (using a combination of sources and methodologies) to gather relevant information.
3. Analyzing information to derive relevant insights for the clients o Preparing client-ready output (PPT in most cases, or Word or Excel).
4. Adhere to all internal timelines.
5. Collaborate with other teams as and when required (for client projects that have primary research, analytics, content, etc. components in addition to secondary research).
6. Contribute to client communication (calls/emails) throughout the project lifecycle.
7. Provide the required guidance to the associates on the project, with their work.
8. Take ownership of specific modules of the overall project.
Skills required :
1. Minimum 1-7 years of experience in strategy, business analysis, technology research ICT/TMT, industry research, and management consulting.
2. Keenness to embrace Technology research as a career, and learn and hone relevant skills on the job.
3. Strong secondary research skills - and experience in working on custom market intelligence/research projects for external clients are a must.
4. Excellent business (report) writing skills.
5. Attention to detail.
6. Strong analytical skills.
7. Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
8. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
9. Relevant experience (market intelligence / secondary research / consulting).