HR - Associate at Netscribes
Views:751 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Netscribes - Assistant Manager - Primary Research (7-12 yrs)
Assistant Manager Primary Research
Location : Mumbai/ Kolkata/ Gurugram/ Bengaluru (Remote)
Experience : 7 to 12 years
Salary : Hike on last drawn
Notice Period : 15 to 30 days or less
Workdays : Monday to Friday
Work timings : 10 AM to 7 PM
Key responsibilities :
1. Client delivery and project management (70-75%):
- Responsible for end-to-end project management and client delivery
- Ensure client satisfaction by providing high-quality client deliverables within committed timelines.
- Manage multiple client engagements at any given time and work hands-on on client projects.
- Collaborate with other teams as and when required (for client projects that have a desk research, analytics, content, etc. component in addition to primary research)
2. Client communication and presales (10-15%)
- Lead client communication independently throughout the project life cycle.
- Play the role of an account manager on specific client accounts i.e. engage with relevant client stakeholders to understand their priorities/challenges, be a thought partner and suggest solutions, build rapport and keep track of key organizational changes, keep track of market changes that may impact client business, keep relevant stakeholders at NS updated, etc.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop relevant solutions and pitches for prospects.
- Develop proposals for new engagements, lead proposal discussions with clients (when required), help close deals.
3. Quality, team, and vendor management (10-15%)
- Work towards up-skilling the internal team through organizing training, feedback on processes and working closely with the QA team to implement process improvement.
- Driving productivity of the team (both internal and vendor) to overachieve targets and timelines.
- Work closely with the vendor network and expand the same to add
- Quality partners to execute niche projects.
4. People management (recruitment, training, mentoring)
Skillsets and experience :
1. This is a middle management role, and we are looking for individuals who are motivated to build and expand capabilities and business in the Primary Research (consumer research/market research) domain and are willing to take ownership of client relationships and projects delivery.
2. Core responsibility will be to work hands-on and execute client projects. Over time, this role can lead to a leadership position, based on performance.
- Strong project management and team management skills. Hands-on ability to execute projects
- Excellent communication skills, ability to engage with global clients(past exposure to the US clients desirable)
- Strong understanding of quantitative and qualitative research approaches
- Strong knowledge of different market research methodologies/survey techniques
- Basic understanding of different statistical measurement tools, such as hypothesis testing, correlation and regression, standard deviation, multivariate analysis, etc. as well as sampling techniques
- Experience in handling data analysis tools such as advanced excel, SPSS, R, etc. as well as questionnaire programming tools
- Experience in handling projects which are both samples only as well as end-to-end
- 7- 12 years of relevant experience