Netpuppys - Content Writer - Social Media Vertical (1-4 yrs)
Social Media Content Writer
- We are a Young Digital Marketing Startup looking for passionate team members who can also be a part of building a tech based solution for Digital Marketing at Netpuppys.
- The average age of team members in our company is 24 and we love Digital geeks who can help in creating a buzz for our clients being mainly from the Educational Domain.
- A content creator can go as wild as possible in creating engaging yet interesting Content in any form for our clients.
However Major Content Creator Responsibilities will include:
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Content Creator Requirements:
- Super Command in English Language and also Slangs to connect with the youth.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- A portfolio of applicable outputs.
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- We need high performance individuals who can help in all fronts to Market the client on the Internet, so all ideas are welcome.
- Experience & achievements are given more weightage when we decide to hire.