Senior HR Executive at Netmeds Marketplace Limited
Views:126 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Netmeds - Merchandiser - Surgical Equipment (2-5 yrs)
Plan and develop Surgical merchandising strategies that balance customers- expectations and the company's objectives. Analyze sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock. Collaborate with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales. Forecast profits/sales and plan budgets. Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc. Build constructive customer relationships and team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals. Remain up to date with the industry's best practices
- Implementation & development of effective management with commercial negotiation and procurement of Surgical devices, Surgical medical consumables, Surgical instruments, implants etc.
- Collecting data for Surgical equipment, consolidating & making of budget, taking approval from management with the co-ordination of various units on PAN India basis.
- Undertake business needs assessment, supply market analysis and commercial risk assessments to inform procurement planning and sourcing decisions.
- Develop, coordinate and lead sourcing activities to establish supply arrangements that meet business needs.
- Develop and administer contract management plans, negotiate changes and modifications, supplier performance management and compliance requirements through effective supplier relationships to enhance business outcomes.
- Plan and lead contract negotiations in the establishment and review of supply arrangements to deliver value for money procurement outcomes.
- Partner with staff from across the organization providing high-level advice and guidance to build expertise in procurement, provide governance and improve procurement practice and outcomes.
Experience: 2 - 5 years
Location: Chennai / Gurgaon
Industry: Prefered eCommerce Industry
Skill: Must have experience in procuring Surgical Device/equipment
interested candidates can drop your resume
About Netmeds :
- Netmeds.com is an E-Commerce Product company headquartered in Chennai. It is brought to you by the Dadha & Company - one of India's most trusted pharmacies, with over 100 years' experience. [www.netmeds.com]
- We are one of the leading Ecommerce company with over 1000+ Employees working across India.
- Netmeds.com has firmly established itself as India's leading online pharmacy. With millions of active customers and deliveries to more than 19,000 PIN codes, Netmeds.com has earned its title, - India Ki Pharmacy- .
- Netmeds.com offers customers complete ease of shopping for medicines and other healthcare products through its 24x7 online portal and mobile application, which are supported by over 14 logistics centres throughout the country, a multilingual voice, chat and email customer care centre, and a team of licensed pharmacists who receive, digitize and approve millions of handwritten prescriptions.
- Netmeds- strong focus on technology and its backward integration model allows for rapid and dependable delivery, extremely high fill rates and appreciable discounts on its 100% authentic products.
- Netmeds.com is recognized as one of the first to disrupt the retail pharmacy the market which, until their inception was largely unorganized, with unaffiliated mom-and-pop model stores garnering about 95% of the market share.
- By July 2018, the mobile application of Netmeds.com had been downloaded 3 million times, reflecting Indian customers- enthusiastic response to the convenience and superlative service delivery it offers.
- It established its presence firmly in the retail pharma market with its launch in June 2015 and has emerged as a leader in the segment which has grown to more than $512 million in 2018 and is projected to top $3.675 billion by 2022.
To know more about Netmeds.com, please visit us at https://www.netmeds.com/about-us