HR at Netiquette Webservices
Views:147 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Netiquette WebServices - Executive - Business Development - IT (1-2 yrs)
- To independently handle Enterprise Segment and generate new business leads, coordinate with Corporates & SMEs for Web applications, website designing & development.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets through converting leads. The primary responsibility will be to determine new opportunities by establishing communications with and analyzing needs of businesses that can benefit from our Company's services.
- Experience of bidding on portals like Freelancer, Upwork, Clutch, Fiverr
- Preferred with selling experience in mobile applications, websites development.
- Knowledge of web solutions (specifically e-Commerce platforms like Drupal, Magento, Wordpress, Joomla)
- Writing proposals, RFP, RFI responses for services and clients & close deals.
- Provide initial quote and coordinating with project team to get estimations if required
- Very strong in developing account relationships and closing the deals with or without team support.
- Manage complete sales cycle independently
- Interacting with international clients over Phone/Skype, email, social media and professional networking comfortably.
- Create presentations to market services to various decision making audiences
- Coordinate with the marketing, project and delivery teams to implement sales initiatives
- Post deployment to coordinate with different departments and act as the customers point of contact to ensure all queries, problems or issues are dealt with appropriately
- Maintain weekly/monthly sales data and reports
Desired Profile: -
1. Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
2. Full time graduates or postgraduates
3. 1-2 years of proven experience in Sales with exposure of handling sales, international clients will be preferred
4. Self-motivated and driven to plan and execute sales generation
5. Commitment to exceed targets
As per industry standards