Head - Administration & HR at Netimpact Solutions Private Limited
Views:1953 Applications:476 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
NetImpact - Manager/Senior Manager- Market Research & Social Media Analytics (7-15 yrs)
Industry : KPO/Research/Analytics
Functional Area : Market Research & Social Media Analytics
Location : Delhi
Role : Manager/Sr. Manager- Market Research & Analytics
Basic Attribute is: The job offers amazing learning, and the chance to work on top blue-chip brands and accelerated growth prospects for deserving candidates.
Job Responsibilities & Requirement :
- Will help craft insights for brands and provide brand solutions for key clients
- Research using online and secondary tools
- Candidates with Quantitative Market Research experience would be preferred
- Experience in FMCG, Tech, QSR Background would be preferred
- Will help in developing marketing programs and templates
- Good Communication skills
- Highly focused on project delivery
- Attention to detail and high on rigor
- Expected to work contribute individually on modules of a project
- Enthusiastic, displaying energy, drive, and stamina
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Essential Qualification :
- We are Looking for professionals specialized in the above and should have a full-time postgraduate degree/qualification MBA/PGDM is a must from a reputed place.
- Minimum of 7 years (max 15 years) experience from a reputed place/with top brands.
- The candidate will be part of a team working on mandates from top blue chip clients.
Please Note : Immediate joiners would be preferred.
About the Company :
NETIMPACT established in 2014, has a team that is passionate about achieving better results for their clients- results that are customized, holistic and ensure consistent business growth.
But more importantly, this is a team which values great partnerships and brings energy, focus, and integrity to all its work; intangibles that bring more than monetary value to clients. We have deep experience in Sales, Marketing, and Customer care for the following industries - FMCG, Telecommunications, Mobile, Media, Social Platform players, E-commerce (including Online Classifieds and Travel) and Steel.Industry : KPO/Research/Analytics