Associate Director at Netenrich Technologies
Views:198 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Netenrich Technologies - Presales Specialist (10-15 yrs)
Netenrich delivers complete Resolution Intelligence to transform digital operations into smarter business outcomes. With fifteen years- innovation across IT, NetOps and SecOps, Netenrich applies a dynamic mix of machine and expert intelligence across a wide range of products and SaaS-based offerings. The solutions integrate with more than 140 market-leading IT and security applications to drive digital transformation, mitigate brand exposure, increase efficiencies, and bridge skills gaps. More than 6,000 customers and organizations worldwide rely on Netenrich to gain increased visibility and actionable intelligence across their IT and cloud networks. The company is privately owned and based in Santa Clara, CA.
Role/Title : Presales Specialist - Solution Engineering Enterprise
- Work on large enterprise deals from US and Europe - Covering broad range of technologies and services
- Datacenter - Private Cloud, Network, Public Cloud o Managed services projects
- Ongoing monitoring and management services (Incidents, Problems, Change Requests, SR- ) o Large professional services projects
- Infra assessment, DC migrations, Network upgradations, Cloud migrations, Security
- Responsible for end to end bid/proposal management (Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Proposal (RFP), Proposals
- Word/Deck, Contracts, and Statements of work (SOW) and help maximize company revenue through winning responses while working with onsite sales and leadership.
Deal qualification :
- Go/No decision
- Response management
- Follow multi-level review and approval process
- On time submission
Win-Loss analysis :
- Develop solutions and pricing structures for qualified sales opportunities by working with internal practice teams (various technology domains), pricing/finance team, and leadership personnel.
Scope of work :
- Service delivery model - People, process, tools
- Transition/Onboarding framework
- Pricing model - Plan and execute client visits/workshops - typical workshops for 1-3 days
- Work with stakeholders including product teams, technology practice teams and onsite internal/external partners.
- Develop custom pricing model for large size opportunities with involving onsite / offsite efforts, including both fixed bid and MRR models.
- Responsible for developing quality responses / deliverables such as Word proposal, ppt proposal, case studies, pricing models, process flows- .
- Proactive in driving responses and completing successful response before dead line
- Coordinate with internal practice teams in developing new content on a regular basis.
Desired Experience :
- 10+ years, preferences for candidates with below experience
- Worked on large enterprise accounts (Above $5M annual recurring revenue / per account)
Prior industry experience (any of the below) :
- Worked on IMS (IT Infrastructure Management Services) & RIM (Remote Infrastructure Management) domain
- NOC support services, maintenance services, data center, cloud, data, storage, unified communication, and collaboration
- Worked on MSS (Managed Security Services) domain.
- Worked on Cloud computing (Migrations and Management) for Azure, AWS, GCP & IBM Cloud platforms.
- Worked on PLM (Product lifecycle management)
- Worked on Application Management Services
- US & Europe market experience for IT support services including professional services.
- Worked on ITIL driven service offerings (Event management, incident management, change management, service transition, service desk ).
- Exposure to agile and scrum practices
- Solutioning experience including people, process and technology
- Design overall service delivery model
- Leverage expertise in service delivery tools - ITOM (OpsRamp, ScienceLogic, LogicMonitor, SolarWinds..), ITSM (ServiceNow, BMC- ), Backup, SIEM, Security tools
- Automation based service delivery - AI, ML (Machine Learning), IaaC.
- Build competitive pricing models - FTEs, Tools, Margins (Internal & Partner).
- Thorough understanding of IT Infrastructure & applications, monitoring, management and automation.