Senior HR Manager at NetElixir
Views:35 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
NetElixir - Lead - Business Development (3-5 yrs)
NetElixir - Business Development Lead
About Us :
- Fanatically analytical. Search advertising mavens. Technology builders. Friendly experts. Firm believers in sharing knowledge. Founded in 2004 by Udayan Bose, our vision is to touch millions of businesses around the world and aid them in benefitting from search marketing.
- The NetElixir team consists of a multitude of search marketing engineers, data scientists, technologists, and global operations managers, all of whom are constantly ideating, innovating, and implementing unique practices that drive towards our vision of empowering search advertisers.
- With offices in the US and India, NetElixir works around the clock, persistently gathering, evaluating, computing, and formulating raw data and turning it into actionable insights for our customers. We work consistently to develop new technology that will to improve and facilitate digital marketing efforts across the globe.
- At NetElixir, we are passionate about building disruptive technologies for digital marketing industry. We are seeking an exceptional Ecommerce Solution Architect with the creativity, proven ability to build and drive the solutions for complex Ecommerce Implementations. The position is based out of our India Operations Centre in Hyderabad.
Job Requirement :
- Job Title : Business Development Lead
- Work Experience : 4-5 Relevant experience
- Work Location : Hyderabad
- Notice Period : Immediate / 1 month
- Position : Full Time
- Education : B.Com/MBA/MCA
- The Pre-Sales & Lead Associate will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads in the Middle East & European Market.
- This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
- A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision-makers is essential.
- Market research for identifying the new client, lead generation & converting the lead in to prospect.
- Manage prospect research intelligence and lead generation.
- Plan and oversee segment and account level research and map the account, identify potential clients, identify key needs.
- Oversee Contact database management data sourcing, contact qualification, classification, communication and updates.
- Readiness to work under strict timelines and business pressure is a must.
- Generate qualified leads as per assigned targets-month on month basis.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively in all correspondence (verbal, written, presentations, etc.)
- Creative, energetic, pleasant personality with go-getter attitude with an eye over quality in execution.
- Ability to work under strict time lines.
- Must have hands-on experience with MS-Office application (word, excel, power point) or equivalent.
- Must have excellent communication skills.