NetElixir - Associate - Presales (1-3 yrs)
NetElixir is a global digital marketing firm headquartered in Princeton, NJ. With a common goal of helping our customers and challenging ourselves to think differently, we face challenges and tackle them together as a team. We are a close-knit group of imaginative and friendly industry experts who bring our unique passions and personalities together to find creative solutions that drive results. With offices in the US and India, NetElixir works persistently gathering, evaluating, computing, and formulating raw data and turning it into actionable insights for our customers. We work consistently to develop new technology that will improve and facilitate digital marketing efforts across the globe.
Pre-Sales Associate Profile:
- Our Pre-Sales team is looking for research-oriented, analytical and driven individuals. NetElixir has a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment and will require flexibility to roll up sleeves to participate in various roles to deliver success!
- The role will be responsible for supporting the sales team working with colleagues and stakeholders who are spread across different geographical locations such as America, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. The position requires the analyst to be a self-starter with strong research, project / program management, analytical, training and communication skills who is comfortable working with distributed teams, at all levels of the organization.
- Provide support to the sales team by leading the end to end stage of the sales funnel
- Leveraging internal database to identifying business opportunities
- Responsible for Lead Generation activities, Data Mining and Profiling using secondary sources
- Should aggressively learn to use tools such as LinkedIn / Data.com/ Discover.org and other tools for BDM activities
- Executing the email outreach program end to end from email creation to delivery to data analytics and insights
- Analyzing and creating reports to measure outreach efficiency and Coordinating with key account teams to build business insights using CRM
- Drive process improvements and efficiencies through support case analysis and process reengineering
- Facilitate market research and compile reports on various industry trends and patterns through secondary research sources contributing to whitepapers and articles
Required Skills and Experience :
- Proficient in MS Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access)
- Must have excellent communication skills (including presentation skills).
- Must be able to use a consultative approach and persuasive communication with stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and to set priorities independently
- Technical knowledge and experience working with email tools will be given preference
- Graduates are Preferred