Senior Executive HR at Netelixir
Views:16 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
NetElixir - Associate - Presales (0-2 yrs)
Pre-Sales Profile :
- Our Pre-Sales team is looking for research-oriented, analytical and driven individuals. NetElixir has a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment and will require flexibility to roll up sleeves to participate in various roles to deliver success!
- The role will be responsible for supporting the sales team working with colleagues and stakeholders who are spread across different geographical locations. The position requires to be a self-starter with strong research, project/program management, analytical, training and communication skills who is comfortable working with distributed teams, at all levels of the organization.
1. Leveraging internal database to identify business opportunities
2. Responsible for Lead Generation activities, Data Mining and Profiling using secondary sources
3. Should aggressively learn to use tools such as Seamless.ai / LinkedIn Navigator and other tools for BDM activities.
4. Executing the email outreach program end to end from email creation to delivery to data analytics and insights.
5. Facilitate market research and compile reports on various industry trends and patterns through secondary research sources contributing to whitepapers and articles.
Required Skills and Experience :
1. Proficient in MS Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access).
2. Must have excellent communication skills (including presentation skills).
3. Must be able to use a consultative approach and persuasive communication with stakeholders
4. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
5. Ability to take initiative and to set priorities independently.
6. Technical knowledge and experience working with email tools will be given preference.
7.Graduates are Preferred.
Interested candidates can contact us: 9112255252