Senior Executive HR at Netelixir
Views:25 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
NetElixir - Analyst - Social Media (2-4 yrs)
About Us :
- NetElixir is a top-tier, independent digital marketing agency with over 18 years of experience working with leading e-commerce businesses and helping them grow online. Our offices in Princeton, NJ, and Hyderabad are filled with passionate, fanatically analytical, and responsible team members obsessed with delivering client delight.
- NetElixir works persistently gathering, evaluating, computing, and formulating raw data and turning it into actionable insights for our customers. We work consistently to develop new technology that will improve and facilitate digital marketing efforts across the globe.
For more information, please visit www.netelixir.com and our blog https://www.netelixir.com/blog/.
- Job Title : Analyst - Paid Social
- Work Experience : 2-4 years
- Work Location : Hyderabad
- Notice Period : Immediate / 1 month
- Position : Full Time
- Education : Graduation
Role Overview : The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving sales and achieving revenue goals through social media marketing strategies and follow through with brilliant execution.
What Makes You a Great Candidate ?
- You will be responsible for the execution, performance, and reporting of the paid social campaigns.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Media planning based on brief parameters and media strategy.
- Setting up campaigns according to IO requirements (ad uploads, pixels, budgets, and targeting)
- Analyze Facebook performance and make necessary optimizations to meet clients- pacing and KPI goals
- Manage campaign reporting by compiling data from internal and external platforms
- Set digital marketing strategies in action and execute the plan.
- Be responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis of digital activity providing crucial insights into further sales and marketing opportunities.
- Research products, services, and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor social media marketing and sales performance metrics on a daily/weekly basis and suggest optimization
- Keep up-to-date with our audience's preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design, and Content teams to optimize ads and performance
- Identify advertising needs
- Establish and follow best practices
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
Essential Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Experience in setting up campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and/or Snapchat Ads Manager
- Should have in-depth knowledge of paid social tools like FB/Insta console and will be responsible for all basic campaign audits.
- YouTube ad experience is added advantage.
- Basic understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people.
Why You will Love Us :
- We are obsessed with helping our customers succeed online. We cherish our fanatically analytical and diverse culture. Everything that we do is in alignment with our core values of respect, customer delight, equal opportunity, and quality obsession. Our team has awesome perks! We give you space to operate, make an impact, and build. We are proud of our passionate, driven, and super-helpful team members. Our ability to collaborate freely across global cultures and form bonds drives our growth. We keep this up through monthly socials and international culture days. You will like the best-in-industry benefits and our happy workplace that inspires you to excel.