Senior Executive HR at Netelixir
Views:61 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Netelixir - Analyst - Presales (1-3 yrs)
About Us :
- NetElixir is a top-tier, independent digital marketing agency with over 18 years of experience working with leading e-commerce businesses and helping them grow online. Our offices in Princeton, NJ, and Hyderabad are filled with passionate, fanatically analytical, and responsible team members obsessed with delivering client delight.
- NetElixir works persistently gathering, evaluating, computing, and formulating raw data and turning it into actionable insights for our customers. We work consistently to develop new technology that will improve and facilitate digital marketing efforts across the globe.
For more information, please visit www.netelixir.com and our blog https://www.netelixir.com/blog/.
Job Requirement :
Job Title : Analyst - Presales
Work Experience : 1-3 years
Work Location : Hyderabad
Notice Period : Immediate / 1 month
Position : Full Time
Education : Graduation
Role Overview :
- The role will be responsible for supporting the sales team working with colleagues and stakeholders who are spread across different geographical locations. The position requires to be a self-starter with strong research, project/program management, analytical, training, and communication skills who is comfortable working with distributed teams, at all levels of the organization.
What Makes You a Great Candidate
Lead Generation :
- Efficiently do market research, and create a successful lead-generation strategy to target potential customers across
- Extracting contact details of the clients in decision-making positions of companies through different Tools Like Seamless, Etail Insights, LinkedIn
- Collaborate with Sales Team to determine necessary strategic Lead generation approaches
- Research and gather prospective data on the Internet via Google, Linked In, & other data sources
Pitch Decks :
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to create our digital marketing product presentations
- Identify the pain points of customers and clearly articulate the value of our solution to advance deals including but not limited to business presentations, Pitch decks, one-pagers, competitive information fact sheets, and custom work
- To work with management, sales, marketing, product, and tech teams to understand the depth of the product and identify the best ways to present it
- Maintain brand consistency in the presentations and the communication tones
- The role has immense growth opportunities in sales enablement, Business Development, Marketing, and sales-related senior profiles
Process Tools :
- Work closely with the process team and support the implementation of process tools across the organization
Essential Requirements :
- Minimum 1 year of Pre-sales & Lead generation experience or similar role.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of Tools like Google Analytics, Similar web, SEM Rush
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytic skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with different management levels
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Strong research skills
Interested candidates can contact us : 9112255252